Fitzroy Alphabet Book
The Alphabet Book is the Fitzroy Method’s pre-reading and writing book. It teaches all of the letters and is filled with pages of enjoyable games and activities.
The Alphabet Book has several pages of pre-writing exercises to help develop the fine motor skills (co-ordination) of young children.
With this work book, children:
· practise letter recognition,
· linking letters to images,
· making their first two-letter words,
· learn to write the letters,
· learn the basic sounds of the letters, and
· begin to get acquainted with alphabetical order.
There are many practical activities on each letter page.
After learning the letters, children are introduced to two-letter words, and write them into picture sentences.