Fitzroy Readers 21x-30x
TEN MORE exciting stories that children can read for themselves, adding key new sounds and special words.
21x-30x Word Skills includes: an easy introduction to multiple choice comprehension, an earlier intro to grammar, and a simple but effective start to persuasive writing.
New Sounds 21x-30x Readers
This final set of ten new stories fills certain gaps in the sounding out skills. It clears up mysteries such as:
- the final -le as in apple
- the difference between the soft th as in this, and the hard th as in thin
- the three kinds of final -ed:
- -ed as in landed (like ed)
- -ed as in stayed (like d)
- -ed as in looked (like t)
- tch sounds as ch as in witch
- dge sounds as j as in ledge
- ang, eng, ong, ung as in hang, length, song & lung
- al as in also, always, already, altogether